Sunday, September 10, 2006
A place for thoughtful people of whatever faith, or no faith at all, to discuss matter Christian and political. No foul language and no personal attacks, on me or others. My hope is for lively discussion from which all can learn.
- Name: Progressive Christian
- Location: Poplar Grove, Illinois, United States
40(ish) happily married father of two still trying to figure out what it means to be a man, a Christian, married, a father, and a fan of music most people have never heard of. Oh, and we have a dog. A BIG one.
- Study reveals real world is not the media-created ...
- More on votes and values
- Values, votes, and the fake theocracy threat
- Who says there isn't good news out there?
- Speaking the truth, even when it's complicated
- Langdon Gilkey as Prophet
- On Silly Atheists
- Foregiveness & Justice in Uganda
- When is a civil war not a civil war?
- More Thoughts on Gay Rights (And More Offense, Too...